Texture-rich energy bar fusions are at the lead of the energy bar revolution. Some boxed selections contain pointless additives, so it’s better that you make your own power-packed protein bars instead. #TNMensHealth brings you a healthy recipe that will bring out the Monster in you.
Two important ingredients in this recipe may look like your traditional meatloaf, but trust that the taste is better and like an energy bar. Cranberries will add a bit of sweetness while the round steak will help the bars to be dry instead of moist. Round steak is one of the leanest cuts available and it is used to keep fat levels low and help the mixture evenly dry out in the oven. You can opt for grass-fed or organic beef.
These #TNMensHealth Monster bars are dairy and gluten free. Bake them up and your taste buds will thank you.
Here’s what you need:
- 9 oz. round steak
- 1-1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to Make it:
- Cut out any additional fat from the meat and cut it into 1-inch cubes. Place it on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet and freeze until edges are firm but not icy all the way through, about 20 minutes. This will help the meat grind more evenly.
- Preheat your oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Place somewhat frozen meat and cranberries in a food processor and grind until meat is coarsely crushed. Grind the remaining ingredients.
- Take a baking pan and place the meat in it.
- Bake for 35 minutes and pour over any leftover juice and the again bake it for 50 more minutes. Wait for a few minutes before you remove it from the pan and then cut it into bars.
You can always change the recipe by adding dried cherries in place of frozen cranberries; using normal soya sauce instead of gluten free; adding hemp seeds instead of sesame seeds, or exchanging the orange zest with lemon zest.
The Tennessee Men’s Health Clinic was established with the vision to provide utmost discretion and relaxation while effectively treating erectile dysfunction.
Initial Consultation Just $199! Money Back Guarantee!
Includes full physical and Initial test dose, shows immediate results to 99% of patients. If you don’t have a positive response from the initial test dose then your first visit is free. CALL US TODAY at (865) 588-0344 OR VISIT http://www.TnMensHealth.com
Life Changing Bars Which Will Bring Out the Monster in You!